Welcome to my math website
Dr. Reto Müller
Department of Pure Mathematics
Imperial College London
180 Queen's Gate
London SW7 2AZ, UK
Office: Huxley 679
E-Mail: r.mueller (at) imperial.ac.uk
Nonlinear partial differential equations and the calculus of variations, in particular their applications in differential geometry. Most importantly, I study geometric flows with my main focus being the Ricci flow.Newest publications
- Dynamical stability and instability of Ricci-flat metrics (joint with Robert Haslhofer).
- Perelman's entropy functional at Type I singularities of the Ricci flow (joint with Carlo Mantegazza).
- March 28: Geometry and Topology Seminar, McMaster University.
- April 2: Geometry and Topology Seminar, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- April 3: Geometric Analysis Seminar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- April 12: Geometric Analysis and Topology Seminar, New York University.
- April 16: Geometry/Topology Seminar, University of Missouri.
- May 23: Seminar on Topics in Geometric Analysis, Universität Potsdam.
- Sept. 1-5: Ninth Geometry Conference for the Friendship between Japan and China.